Nostalgia...

[ i held the pieces of my soul... i was shattered and i wanted you to come and make me whole...]

[ everything behind me seems so insignificant /lost in my confusion ] [ solitary. ]

LINKS

< REYIA(tabulas)
MAE(blogspot)
Boss Beni
Arden
Kia (tabulas)
Kia (blogspot)
Timmy
Erol
Dina
Jhaphet
Cals
Arnel
BorjNfee
Fayee
Anna
Pauis
Lourdes
Cent
Aleli
Angela
Breggster
Bettina
Camille
Kresta
TesA

tagboard

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

impulsive...

out of sheer.. u dunno.. impulsiveness and depression and confusion.. i got my hair treated and cut.. and im really happy... la lng.. although i wsted... alot of money.. la ln... vanity struck me.. and it prevailed.. hayyy.. buti n to.. mei iba akong maiisip... keysa nmn kung ung iba.. n ewan.. hayyyy... i thnk its better to vent out my boredom in the guitar rather than... you knw.. stuff.. evil... hayy.. strum.. bye.

rey rey needed you at 10:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-•-