Nostalgia...

[ i held the pieces of my soul... i was shattered and i wanted you to come and make me whole...]

[ everything behind me seems so insignificant /lost in my confusion ] [ solitary. ]

LINKS

< REYIA(tabulas)
MAE(blogspot)
Boss Beni
Arden
Kia (tabulas)
Kia (blogspot)
Timmy
Erol
Dina
Jhaphet
Cals
Arnel
BorjNfee
Fayee
Anna
Pauis
Lourdes
Cent
Aleli
Angela
Breggster
Bettina
Camille
Kresta
TesA

tagboard

Thursday, May 05, 2005

i need....

i need a reboot... kelngn ko ng mas mahaba png _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.... im not the type of person to lose it that easily... lord please help me... regain my sense of thinking and evaluation.. more importantly... i need patience... more patience.... as much as possible... ayokong mwalan nito... sana kayanin kooo.... i need more understanding.... san kaya nkkbili nito... klengn ko...

rey rey needed you at 8:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-•-